Let’s just say Karma is also applicable in fashion; ‘what goes around comes back around’. I believe the 90’s is all about comfortable clothing. I am going to be sharing 10 fashion trends from the 90’s that can still be worn today.
1. Chokers: yes they were worn in the 90’s but now they are back in different styles.
2. Crop tops: they’ve been everywhere and what’s not to love about them. It can be worn with anything, at anytime and could also be appropriate for any event.
3. Track pants: they are here to stay I must say, the effortless feeling it gives coupled with the chic look. Now there are different types in different fabrics.
4. Dungarees: depends on how you style like I always say, this piece of clothing is really nice.
5. Backpacks: at first it seemed old school and looked like would not be appropriate for some outfits. But right now I think everyone found a way around it. Not considering what you’re wearing a backpack would still seem appropriate.
6.90’s grunge look: this is more of a band tshirt which could be distressed to give it a more grunge look. Then you could add the denim, flannel shirts and glasses to make the look all complete. This look was one of the major highlights of the 90’s.
7. Round glasses: in the 90’s glasses were a little simpler as the statement frames and oversized glasses were replaced with thin frames made with metal and could be silver or black.
8. Neon color: flash bright colors seemed to be everywhere then, and it seems to be making a comeback.
9. Jelly sandals: I think the 90’s was all about comfy fashion because this is just another trend that’s ccomFy to wear and effortless to style.
10. Slip dresses: another comfortable piece, if you’ve got the body for it then why not.
Thanks for stopping by, do drop your comments and don’t forget to subscribe to the blog.