My room used to be painted white before I changed the color to golden brown. It’s probably one decision I have regretted so much. And now if I want it changed back to white I’d have to pay for it 😢😢😢😢 (adult life).
For those of us that have our rooms painted white you’re lucky, and if you don’t you might want to reconsider it!
1. When a room is painted white it looks bigger than it actually is, feels like there’s so much space in it. White diffuses a color better than any color and makes the walls appear brighter.
2. The versatility of a white wall is amazing, you can decide to have whatever color palette of decor that you desire.
3. It never goes out of style! White walls isn’t just a trend for the present moment. It never really becomes old.
4. It is effortless, elegant and sophisticated all at once! These golden words shouldn’t need much elaborating on to convince you to work with minimalist walls.
5. Contrary to what you might think, it’s easy to maintain! All you have to do is touch up the stains and you’d be fine!
Thanks for stopping by ❤️
what’s the color of your room wall, let’s talk guys👇👇