Sneakers are slowly finding their way into every outfit choice, they are no longer worn the boring ways; for sports or running errands. they have found their way into every form of outfit and for every occasion.yes, every occasion! but first lets discuss the types of sneakers we have as some of us don’t even know this.
- plimsoll sneakers: before i started the research for this post, i used to call this primsole. we all actually are learning from this i believe.
- slip-ons: the slip-ons are the plimsoll sneakers without lace, they are easy to wear and very comfortable. feels more like loafers on the feet, I have one i literally wore them almost everyday and are currently on break lol.
- high tops sneakers: they look really nice, although i never really liked them because i feel they are for guys or playing basket ball. i just got this one (thanks to the best brother) below and i cant wait to style them.
- athletic kicks: i think the only brand that comes to mind when i think of this is ‘Nike’, if you’re like me then you probably don’t keep track on sneakers.there are lots of amazing sporty kinds of sneakers to drool on out there.
- converse sneakers: converse sneakers have been in existence for as long as i can remember. and they have the high tops and low tops. i believe it will be making a major come back this summer.I hope you learnt something new about sneakers. in my next post i will be explaining how to incorporate them in any and every outfit. Thanks for stopping by.