Don’t wish for less challenges but for more wisdom – Jim Rohn (laws not to live a mediocre life)
I am not really sure what book I got these points from or probably a podcast. Since Thursdays are for motivation I decided to share it with my lovely readers.
1. Set definite goals
2. Quit running yourself down.
3. Stop thinking of all the reasons you can’t be successful and start thinking of why you can.
4. Trace your attitude back to your childhood.
5. Write out the description of who you would like to become.
6. Act, Dress, Talk and relate to people like that successful person you would like to become.
If you learnt from this please share with your friends and let me know your thoughts of course.
❤️ Toyosi Azeez